Senior Product Manager (Nutrition)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 03 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior Product Manager (Nutrition) in Bangkok to strengthen the brand's position in order to improve the overall image of the brand and to reach sales and share target.
About the Senior Product Manager (Nutrition) Role:
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be in charge of the overall performance of the responsible brands. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management and market research.
- Long-term business plan and business development plan
- To prepare, bottom up, the long range business plan (LRP) by brand in liaison with the Head of Marketing and Business Unit Director and as necessary with inter brand management
- Conduct/or outsource the appropriate market research, analyse data and make specific action-oriented recommendation based on results
- Formulate, monitor and revise the annual marketing plan within the short-term and mid-term brand plan and effectively transform the marketing plan into action and can formulate to be a sales plan
- Involve planning process with all people; medical, registration, supply chain and finance and etc.
- Design and implement a novel, creative, timely tactical action plan & promotional support materials and to include agency brief and FDA approval, if any
- Direct the market research and communication agencies to ensure the proper adaptation of core campaigns
- To ensure appropriate internal communication of marketing strategy & plans in order to motivate staff to achieve desired goals including salesforces, senior management
- Develop a thorough understanding of the local consumer needs and competitive context in order to exchange perspectives with international brand management so as to facilitate the definition of global marketing and communications strategy and local competitive advantage
To succeed in the Senior Product Manager (Nutrition) role, you will need to develop and implement marketing plan, advertising & promotional plan based on the agreed budget and work closely with other managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Science
- Master's degree in Business Administration; marketing major is preferable
- At least five years of product management experience in pharmaceutical/consumer healthcare industry
- Strong sense of business acumen
- Self-starter with good strategic thinking & analytical skills
- Proven track record as a analytical mind and good communication skills
This leading pharmaceutical company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of brand development and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Product Manager (Nutrition) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.