Marketing Manager (Food Industry)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 30 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive brand & product development and support the business vision of the company.
About the Marketing Manager (Food Industry) Role:
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving company brand/product development including own brand & OEM product.
- Lead marketing team to drive company brand/product development including own brand & OEM product
- Responsible for the achievement of the brand sales, P&L targets and market share objectives through effective planning, execution and control of approved A&P funds for the assigned brands
- Initiates, plans and carries out research for new product/upgrade and recommend brand strategies and marketing programs to build brand equity and market shares cover both above the line & below the line marketing, promotion and activities
- Supervises the work of advertising, media, research agencies and service suppliers
- Trains and supervises all Marketing subordinates
- Interfaces with sales, finance, operation and supply chain departments for promotion planning, sales forecasting and overall business management
- Updates competitive activities and recommends offensive/defensive action plans
- Carries out special projects assigned from time to time
To succeed in the Marketing Manager (Food Industry) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Minimum six to ten years’ experience in FMCG with marketing track records expertise, experience in food industry in preferred
- Proven hands on experiences in new marketing economy
- Proven hands-on experiences in fast-paced new product development and market launch with significant market share achievements
- Experiences in traditional 4Ps marketing, new product development, branding with direct/relationship marketing, e-marketing and multi-media
- Demonstrated capabilities in business and people building
- Self-starter with strong initiative and drive; strategic thinker and high achieving doer
- Can-do attitude with high sense of business ownership; thrive under pressure and work independently
- Matured, communicative, process and results oriented
- Independent and self sufficient
- Strive to achieve mentality
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Marketing Manager (Food Industry) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.