Regulatory Affairs Associate/Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 29 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical firm is looking for a talented Regulatory Affairs Associate/Manager in Bangkok. In this job, you will responsible for the overall management of the regulatory affairs activities.
About the Regulatory Affairs Associate/Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Regulatory Affairs Associate/ Manager will play a key role in the company's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Submission of pharmaceutical product, medical devices and cosmetics for registration and follow up with FDA to obtain timely approvals
- Complete all documentation for variation application to amendment commercial product
- Follow up, monitor and manage regulatory-related activities concerned and provides professional recommendations for regulatory compliance and information on relevant regulations to relevant parties
- Review and identify impacts from new regulatory guidelines and regulatory trends, monitor changes in regulations
- Develop and implement regulatory strategy for the company
To succeed in this Regulatory Affairs Associate/Manager role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal team and possess a knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with license
- Five to eight years’ experiences in regulatory affairs in pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of local regulatory requirements and compliances
- Good team player and closely partner with all related functions both inside and outside the company
- Good command of English and Thai both written and spoken
This firm needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regulatory Affairs Associate/Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.