Vice President of Operations (Food Retail)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding food retail chain is looking for a Vice President of Operations in Bangkok to take a newly created role. Report directly to the President, you will lead a team of operations and guide stakeholders.
About the Vice President of Operations (Food Retail) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Vice President of Operations will play a key role in the operation team’s continued development and success its in office.
- Oversee, plan, direct and control overall performance of brand operations based on customer group (CG) to achieve operational goals and business objectives
- Identify current challenges and solutions as well as opportunities for improvement of each customer group (CG) in accordance with the overall corporate strategy
- Formulate policies and strategic plans to manage daily operations as well as future growth and expansion
- Recommend approaches, initiatives and partnership opportunities to improve operational efficiency of each customer group (CG)
- Understand market and customer insights of each customer group (CG) in order to deliver superior total customer experience management; in/out-store & online
- Lead, develop and follow up with customer group (CG) heads, area managers and brand managers to ensure operational performance and people development plans are kept on track
To succeed in this Vice President of Operations (Food Retail) role, you will need to lead, develop and follow up implementation of strategic projects and activities in accordance with operational excellence initiatives.
- Ten years of experience in operations management, including experience in General Manager position, preferably in restaurant or food chain business
- Experience in managing business with full accountability of P&L, sales, operations, people, marketing, finance and etc.
- Possess leadership quality in strategic vision, analytical thinking, business & financial acumen and talent management
- Make sound business decision based on data and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and key stakeholders management
This food retail and restaurant business already exists in many countries throughout Asia and they have their own efficient management system developed.
If you have a successful track record of operations and enjoy working in a new place where you can share your ideas directly to top management, you can take your career forward with this existing Vice President of Operations (Food Retail) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.