Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Marketing Director to drive brand & product development and support the business vision of the company.
About the Marketing Director Role:
As the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for managing NPD, existing product category for a company’s product or range and oversees the development and delivery of the product research, marketing plan and strategy.
- Oversee and build the brand strategy (key brands)
- Oversee and delicate the core idea/content of product campaign/NPD/renewal
- Develop and manage product marketing team (manager - staff level), on the proper procedure for fundamental marketing work
- Oversee and develop the product performance process/format/tracking in term of valuation/measurement/initiative ideas for more effectiveness (SAP/Neilsen/Kantar) with report to line manager
- Negotiate and manage with related functions (sales team/R&D/SCM/ADV) to enable them to reach commercial objectives while support the product marketing team
- Coach and train the product marketing team (manager - staff level) for improvement their marketing skills
- Engage and support team members so that they can be productive and ensure that open and effective communication exists within the organisation at all times
- Build functional and leadership capability for all positions and develop talent pipeline
- Drive productivity, continuous service improvement and resources optimisation to improve costs and efficiency
- Any other tasks or assignment from reporting manager
To succeed in the Marketing Director role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers
- Master's degree in Marketing or any related function
- Professional chartered marketer (NPD procedure and charter gate proposal)
- Ten years’ experience in marketing with at least five years in management with proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader on marketing background
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Good English communication skills
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Marketing Director role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.