Clinical Trial Specialist (Pharma)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 25 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Clinical Trial Specialist in Bangkok to join their team. In this Clinical Trial Specialist job, you will coordinate and support operational aspects for implementation of clinical trial activities from study start-up through database lock.
About the Clinical Trial Specialist (Pharma) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for coordinating and support operational aspects for implementation of clinical trial activities. You will also oversight of local affiliate study level audit/ inspection audit action plan activities.
- Coordinate and support operational aspects for implementation of clinical trial activities from study start-up through database lock, ensuring quality and safety standards, regulations, timelines and budget commitments are met
- Perform and coordinate protocol and site level feasibility activities, including evaluation of patient population and final site selection
- Provide input into and/or develop study related materials such as monitoring plans, recruitment plans and study newsletters
- Support and coordinate the negotiation of site budgets, budget plans and provides oversight for site payments per contract
- Communicate with local study teams and to sites as required
- Support management of country-level trial master file (TMF) and reviews for quality
- Responsible for the co-ordination and oversight of local affiliate study level audit/inspection audit action plan activities
- Coordinates study or country communication plan
To succeed in this Clinical Trial Specialist (Pharma) role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal team and possess a knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment.
- Degree in a medical/science-related field
- Experience demonstrating knowledge and understanding of clinical trials
- Monitoring experience is desirable
- Previous experience managing projects is desirable
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally, if required
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately in both written and spoken English and Thai
This leading multi-national pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Clinical Trial Specialist (Pharma) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.