Medical Quality Manager (Pharma)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 24 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Medical Quality Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this Medical Quality Manager job, you will ensure that all GCP/GPvP governed activities are delivered and to ensure the maintenance of the quality management system (QMS).
About the Medical Quality Manager (Pharma) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for ensuring that all GCP /GPvP governed activities are delivered and over-sighting the quality management system (QMS) of medical department. You will also identify quality and compliance areas of improvement.
- Develop, implement and maintain GCP and quality management system (QMS)
- Ensure that formal management reviews are conducted and documented
- Compile reports for management review, including collection and analysing relevant data
- Ensure the records management requirements for QMS are established
- Maintain and support compliance awareness of the global, cross functional process landscape
- Track, trend and monitor effectiveness of CAPAs and maintain deviation and CAPA processes
- Ensure compliant vendor management processes are in place
- Maintain awareness of global regulatory bodies requirements and inspection methods
- Provide support for quality systems and compliance improvement initiatives
- Identify quality and compliance areas of improvement
- Manage training curriculum assignment and training compliance
To succeed in this Medical Quality Manager (Pharma) role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal team and possess a knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment.
- Degree in M.Sc., M.D. or Ph.D. in scientific degree is preferred
- At least five years experience in the pharma or CRO
- At least three years of GCP relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in GCP/GVP regulations eg. ICH/GCP guidelines
- Able to influence across a complex organisation
- Able to communicate and collaborate at management level
- Able to work independently
- Able to think strategically to improve current processes
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving capabilities
- Proficient computer skills: specifically MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong individual drive
This leading multi-national pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a successful history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Medical Quality Manager (Pharma) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.