Brand Manager (Poultry)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 09 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading animals solutions firm is recruiting a Brand Manager (Poultry) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Brand Manager (Poultry) job, you will partner with the Marketing Manager, sales and technical, supply chain & operation team to develop and execute short to long term strategic plan to achieve business objectives, poultry brand value and customer value.
About the Brand Manager (Poultry) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for leading the realisation of the vision, strategy and the marketing plan for the company. You will also support the execution of the country specific marketing plan.
- Consolidate annual brand plans to provide a reference document for budgeting, forecasting and for strategic and tactical direction
- Develop and prepare marketing materials to support sales functions
- Achieve sales and earnings targets for poultry brands
- Work closely with the sales and technical team to provide appropriate support and training to ensure the optimal local implementation of the marketing plan
- Build and maintain business relationships with key opinion leaders and strategic accounts
- Promote the brand internally and externally to build engagement to internal and external audiences
- Responsible for new product launch and product life cycle management
- Production & sales forecasting, work with technical operation, supply chain, regulatory and customer services to ensure sufficient stacks available to meet sales target, whilst meet inventory objective and capital cost
- Build metrics to track success and identify gaps versus planned outcomes
- Collect market intelligence and proactively develop initiatives to address local issues
To succeed in this Brand Manager (Poultry) role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal team and possess a knowledge of the animal health environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Veterinary Medicine
- At least three years of experience in animal health business with focus on product/brand management
- Working effectively with team and various functions
- Strong business analytical and presentation skill with attention to detail, commitment to excellence and drive to achieve positive result
- Good command in English and Thai
This leading multi-national animal health firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a successful history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Brand Manager (Poultry) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.