Salary Excellent Benefits
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 06 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international business is seeking a talented Training Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Training Manager Role:
As the Training Manager, you will determine training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales manager & executives; reviewing results of coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Achieve sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendation to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing training culture into sales force, drive quality and customer-service standards; be aware of the latest fashion trend, determining sales training system improvements
- Mapped out country’s training plan, aligned with marketing plan for internal & external training; prepare an annual training budget and maintain training services within approved budget
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements and cost management
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution
- Maintain training records and up-keeps training data by month in our shared service.; maintain e-learning platform usage and review the traffic report submit by headquarter
- Take regional lead through understanding and leading “training” budget guidelines across the region; lead contact with Milan on new process/systems and structure for training and also lead monthly training team connects
A talented trainer is required for this role to deliver stand up classroom training for all our key modules includes soft skills and basic technical training; conduct in-store training at customer’s outlet.
- Good brand and product knowledge, fashion savvy
- Effective planning and management skills
- Excellent training delivery skills through applied fun learning experience culture
- Excellent knowledge of business environment and culture
- Passion for education, transfer of his/her know-how and ability to engage teams
- People & service-oriented
The successful Training Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of business and people development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Training Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.