Brand Manager (Food & Beverage)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 20 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for Brand Manager to drive brand & product development and support the business vision of the company.
About the Brand Manager (Food & Beverage) Role:
As the Brand Manager, you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Translate marketing strategy into actionable and sound marketing programs with specific set objectives which results in the achievement of overall brand objectives and complements the business plan in terms of brand equity, market share objectives, annual business volume and profitability targets
- Strive to ensure the successful implementation of approved marketing programs towards achieving the set objectives
- Lead and manage all brand activities to ensure that they will fit with brand strategy and corporate guideline
- Analyse competitor movement, market information’s, market research to identify brands relevant key issues and define action plan that need to be done according to key issues
- Identify and outline strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and to recommend business building/defences initiatives, this includes monitoring AC Nielsen’s performance, in store/off-take data, media investment, internal sales, 4 P tracking and consumer research data
- Seek for consumers understanding through consumer insight development, habits and attitude study from researches information as well as regular market/home visits to seize market opportunity and continue building brand equity on consumer’s mind
- Manage and monitor on brand expenditure of total brands and understand any elements cost that will impact to brand profitability
- Lead and manage new product development (NPD) to expand brand growth
- Work closely with internal resources (sales team, trade marketing, supply chain, financial and etc.) to ensure that product and brand activities are correctly managed as agreed business plan
To succeed in the Brand Manager (Food & Beverage) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications and related field
- Minimum five years’ experience in online marketing (preferably in FMCG industry)
- Strong knowledge of CRM & digital marketing, social media, content management and digital production
- Business acumen, consumer insight with strong analytical skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Brand Manager (Food & Beverage) opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.