Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 20 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Brand Manager to drive brand & product development and support the business vision of the company.
About the Brand Manager Role:
As a Brand Manager, you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Develop annual business plan to build brand equity and deliver sales, market share and profit targets
- Lead NPD development from scratch and launch plan & execution for both offline & online
- Lead ATL & BTL activities, co-working with related functions; trade marketing, sales, adv/digital agency, production and etc.
- Monitor results regularly based on agreed KPIs and re-propose actions, in time
- Identify consumer knowledge gap and propose research plan
- Manage P&L for the responsible brand and budget control in order to ensure target profit is met
To succeed in the Brand Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or Business Administration or related field
- Minimum five years experiences from FMCG, with good track record
- Experience with Thai FDA is preferred
- High entrepreneurial mindset with can-do attitude; self-motivated and resilient with energy and enthusiasm; multi-tasking and speed in action
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, analytical and communication skills
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.