Brand Manager (Nutrition - Ethical)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 20 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Brand Manager (Nutrition - Ethical) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Brand Manager (Nutrition - Ethical) job, you will strengthen brand's position in medical channel in order to improve overall image of the brands and to achieve sales/share target and brand result objectives.
About the Brand Manager (Nutrition - Ethical) Role:
In this business critical role you will develop brand strategy and plans, based on market analysis, environment, competitive and consumer trends in order to achieve business objectives of the brand.
- Strengthen brand's position in medical channel in order to improve overall image of the brands and to achieve sales/share target and brand result objectives
- Lead in brand strategies and tactics and ensure execution excellent
- Develop brand strategy and plans, based on market analysis, environment, competitive and consumer trends in order to achieve business objectives of the brand
- Lead understanding in customer insight, prepare annual marketing plan, develop marketing strategies and implement that effective marketing plan
- Work closely with sales team in order to ensure the achievement in sales target and secure that brand communication in each account is aligned with brand plan
- Work internally with various cross functional teams as the project leader and make sure that the project goes well under the strict timeline
- Lead in portfolio management & develop NPDs that satisfy consumer needs as well as company’s benefits
- Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO code and any related regulations applying locally
To succeed in this Brand Manager (Nutrition - Ethical) role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal team and possess a knowledge of the FMCG environment.
- Bachelor’s in Pharmaceutical Science or related area
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing and Economics area
- At least five years working experience in marketing, brand management from pharmaceutical industry
- Strong command in spoken and written in Thai and English
- Energetic, a proven achiever with strong leadership skills to drive & influence the strategic category agenda
- Proven track record as a analytical mind and good communication skills
- Have good balance of a leader and a team player
- Posses a solid understanding of nutrition industry
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office
This leading multi-national FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a successful history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Brand Manager (Nutrition - Ethical) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.