Senior Brand Manager (Indochina)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 15 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As exciting role as the Senior Brand Manager (Indochina) has just become available in which you will be reposnible for marketing research to find the consumer insight and behaviour.
About the Senior Brand Manager (Indochina) Role:
As the Senior Brand Manager (Indochina), you will coordinate and collaborate with global brand team to determine the direction and position of branding abroad.
- Analyse and determine marketing target and marketing position (STP) for brands and products responsibility
- Develop and recommend product and price strategies for product portfolio and new product introductions
- Formulate promotion strategies (pull strategy) and collaborate with trade marketing to determine integrated trade and consumer promotion
- Define and plan advertising through appropriated channels and content in each country to maximise ROI for the company such as TVC, print ads, digital, billboard, radio or others
- Design and plan appropriated marketing events and activities in line with brand direction
- Other jobs as assigned from Country Manager
To succeed in the Senior Brand Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- Seven years' experience in marketing roles from FMCG
- Regional experience and be able to understand the perception of different nationality is a plus
- Hands-on professional with tactical acumen and strong execution capabilities
- Have an analysis skill with action to bring out the solution
- Good team player with supporting colleagues in the process of improvement the business management
- Positive attitude towards alcohol products
- Have skills of prioritising the complex and tremendous assignments
- Be able to handle diversity and complexity with responsible market area
- Must have a competency of English skill
- Good initiative and creativity in marketing concepts
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.