Business Development Executive (Clinical Trial)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 05 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Business Development Executive (Clinical Trial) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Business Development Executive job, you will provide support in the development and implementation of strategy and establish new business structure.
About the Business Development Executive (Clinical Trial) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for supporting the realisation of the vision, strategy and the business development plan for the company. You will also support the company pricing strategies by managing the pricing corridor for marketed products.
- Develop and mature the clinical trial management solution opportunity
- Identify key accounts and prepare business development plans and reports
- Develop and foster excellent relationships with partners to ensure overall integrity of clinical trial management product
- Analyse profitability of clinical trial sourcing quotations and ensure market completeness
- Monitor market trends and competitors’ activities to identify new business opportunities
- Work closely with operations (clinical trial management - logistics) and across the region to deliver total business solutions
- Collaborates with business development managers for result optimisation and service integration
To succeed in this Business Development Executive (Clinical Trial) role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal team and possess a knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related field
- At least three years experience in clinical trial management
- Experience in a pharmaceutical is preferable
- Project management, planning and organising skills
- Energetic with commercial mindset
- Fluent in both written and spoken Thai and English
- Flexible and results oriented
- Good computer skills: Excel spreadsheet and Power Point presentation
This leading multi-national pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Executive (Clinical Trial) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.