Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 26 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the international electronics manufacturing firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to plan and develop digital marketing strategies in-line with company vision and objectives.
- Plan and develop digital marketing strategy in-line with company vision and objectives
- Liaise with product marketing team to develop and implement digital marketing plan for each category
- Lead development and maintenance of own media such as website, Facebook, Line and etc.
- Manage third party counterparts such as media agency, creative agency and digital agency
- Build good relationship with KOL and influencer
- Liaise with sales team and lead discussion on digital marketing agenda with trade partners
- Work closely with regional and global team to leverage group digital initiatives and ensure execution alignment
- Manage and utilise data marketing for both branding and performance objectives
- Deliver digital KPIs with clear measurement and regular tracking for continuous improvement
- Drive e-commerce through performance marketing tools
To succeed in this Digital Marketing Manager role, you will need to portray good digital technical know-how to smoothly run back-end operations.
- Good creativity and ability to initiate digital marketing campaign
- Understanding digital tools such as SEO/SEM, social media, website, digital ad. and etc.
- Ability to set and manage budgets with clear prioritisation and measure
- Experience of managing third part such as media agency, creative agency, trade partner and etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English competency both verbal and written
- Experience in online agency or e-commerce business is a plus
This international consumer electronics manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Marketing Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.