Group Brand Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 22 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for Group Category Manager to develop marketing plan, drive the business vision and achieve company target.
About the Group Brand Manager Role:
As a Group Brand Manager, you will lead and co-develop brand with the Marketing Director in the setting of marketing strategic plan, brand activation and brand communication to drive brand growth.
- Develop understanding of categories including market environment, core consumer needs, competitive environment and consumer insights to identify brand objective, brand opportunities, brand roadmap, growth drivers and brand plan
- Leverage the understanding to identify key brand drivers and to develop brand strategy to profitably grow the brand
- Develop winning product innovation aligned with brand strategy and market opportunities to address consumer’s needs
- Actively partner with IPM team to ensure that the new product meets brand objective and quality standard
To succeed in the Group Brand Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Marketing Director and the team to develop insightful brand activation and integrated marketing communications aligned with brand proposition and brand strategies.
- Eight to ten years' experience in brand marketing position, FMCG business
- Experience in multinational company
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.