Brand Manager - Japanese Food
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 02 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading quick service restaurant is recruiting a Brand Manager who will be in charge to develop brand communications and PR strategies of the business.
About the Brand Manager - Japanese Food Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing the brand and business. You will take the lead defining product promotional materials and analyse sales data.
- Capture Japanese food market and strengthen brand by creating products, promotions and services that meet our customer demands
- Develop and implement effective marketing and communication plan to launch and/or promote NPD, promotion and branding campaigns according to customer insight by timeline
- Provide strategic and practical recommendation to management in order to grow revenues
- Present marketing and promotion plan to subcommittee and operation teams to enable operational feasibility as well as to provide them with effective and appropriate tools and materials
- Work with creative agency to develop cut-through branding campaigns and communication materials of marketing calendar to be implemented across multiple platforms, including TVC, OOH
- Digital, PR, in-store POP, branding signage and activations with effective media plan
- Collaborate with business partners in developing and execution of co-promotion campaign for brand building and incremental revenue
- Provide competitor analysis to identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operations
- Manage budgets and effectively allocate resources among campaigns
To succeed in this role you must have the passion and the love for food. You will work collaboratively to identify customer insight and drive action plans.
- At least two years experience in casual dining restaurants (CDR), quick service restaurants (QSR), FMCG or any related industries in marketing field
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or management-related field; Master’s degree is highly preferable
- Direct experience in NPD development, turning consumer insight into winning products
- Strong background in advertising or creative work
- Hard working, open minded with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong coaching skills to lead the team
- Passion in food or love exploring new food trends and restaurants
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to travel up-country and overseas some of the time
This business needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a food lover, passionate in new product development and want to take the next step in your career, this Brand Manager - Japanese Food is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.