Marketing Director - Lifestyle Retail
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 05 January 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Marketing Director job has just become available at one of the fastest growing businesses based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a marketer who is highly independent, passionate and creative.
About the Marketing Director - Lifestyle Retail Role:
In this fast growing business you will lead and provide direction to all marketing-related activities, including to strategise and execute comprehensive marketing plans.
- Plan & strategise campaigns and concepts
- Execute full and integrated marketing & communications scope
- Manage all marketing & communications activities in the company including digital, social and new media
- Plan & implement promotional and lead generation campaigns
- Brand management and ensure corporate identity alignment
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and agencies to roll out campaign/product/club launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of Marketing objectives
- Event creation & management
- Strategise and manage media relations
- Manage and execute ATL & BTL advertising and marketing initiatives
- Creation of communication materials for relevant teams
- Day-to-day administration needs of marketing department
- Internal stakeholder liaison and communication
- Manage the marketing budget and a small hands on team
To succeed in this Marketing Director job, you will need to have a proven track record of launching and managing plans with a self starter and can-do attitude.
- Degree or above in Marketing or Business
- At least five years’ prior experience in (marketing) managerial capacity in Thailand
- At least eight years’ prior experience in a consumer marketing role in Thailand; having worked on a comprehensive marketing scope
- Creative & passionate
- Self-starter & independent
- Strategic thinking and business acumen
- Happy to get your hands dirty
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English language capabilities
- Experience with a multinational environment in Thailand and able to collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Possess an excellent understanding of the digital marketing, social media and new media landscape in Thailand
This is a lifestyle retail company which is recognised as one of the leader in their field of expertise. With great vision from the CEO and known for their corporate entertainment, they are going to expand more businesses in other countries.
If you are driven and looking for a fast-paced & dynamic workplace, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Director - Lifestyle Retail job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.