Salary Provident fund + health insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nopparat Srisawat
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 retail Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapid growth multinational chain of personal care and beauty stores in Thailand is looking for a talented CRM Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, your main responsibility is to analyse, plan, and execute end-to-end CRM strategy for user retention.
About the CRM Manager Role:
Reporting to Commercial Director, you will be responsible for initiating privilege campaign of using membership card. You will also Collaborate with marketing team to launch campaign and evaluate the retention rate.
The salary range for this role is THB100k – 150k per month + provident fund + health insurance.
- Analyse, plan, and execute end-to-end CRM strategy for user retention
- Initiate privilege campaign of using Membership card either work with internal service and external business partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with marketing team, legal, PR, and other related business unit to launch campaign and evaluate the retention rate
- Measure and visualise weekly / monthly performance of all CRM marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather important data for further analysis
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Provide support data/information to strategic units and related functions
- Develop presentations for a range of audiences, including external audiences and senior executives
To succeed in the CRM Manager job, you will need to have the ability to drive yourself and team effectively and co-operatively with Commercial Director.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Digital Marketing Agency, CRM, E-commerce, or Online Business (direct experience using Google Analytics is a plus)
- Deep market understanding with passion on Beauty and Cosmetics business and social commerce
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Technical and data management experience (such as using SQL) or experience using visualisation tools (such as Tableau) to drive efficient analytics and reporting is a plus
- Self-initiating, with intellectual curiosity and good at prioritising
- Work fast with quality and accuracy in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Power point)
This company is a rapid growth multinational chain of personal care and beauty stores in Thailand. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CRM Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551