Digital Marketing Manager
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + + insurance
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 marketing Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Digital Marketing job (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world’s leading automotive companies.
About the Digital Marketing Manager job:
In this business critical role, you will coordinate the implementation of the Digital Engagement Strategy and projects as well as the development and continuous improvement of the user experience. You will monitor the correct execution of digital advertising campaigns and will achieve the business goals. You will design, implement and analyse the data from the campaigns. Reporting to the regional marketing communications lead, you will coach the local country teams.
The salary range for this role is THB 150K - 200K per month + insurance.
- Localise and implement global digital marketing strategies for the Michelin Group within the region
- Coordinate the digital transformation projects
- Act as an Expert across marketing functions by providing digital expertise initiatives
- Lead and mentor digital channel owners, territories or countries to continually develop technical and transferable digital skills
- Coordinate and/or manage digital operations and evolution in the the region
- Participate / support/ develop collaboration in the fields of e-Retail and CRM
- Identify key opportunities to create new content and functionality on brand site while improving engagement and creating a better user experience
- Coordinate the implementation of traffic generation strategies
- Ensures compliance of Digital Ecosystem with Corporate and Legal requirements / processes
- Evaluate potential agency partners
- Coordinate online content management in line with brand and communication strategies
- Leverage customer and data insights gained through analytics to inform design and business decisions
- Coordinate the implementation and analysis of SEO for owned brand sites and applications, etc.
- In collaboration with CRM manager, support the development of digital multi-channel campaigns aimed at increasing awareness, conversion or loyalty
- Assists the implementation of tracking on digital web properties via vendor pixels, cookies and on-site event detection
- Analyse digital creative performance and determines trends based on creative category
- Based on the performance analysis of Digital ecosystem, identify and implement the evolution to leverage success in reach, conversion and loyalty
- Report KPI dashboard to Zone management on a quarterly basis
To succeed in the Digital Marketing job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Computer Sciences, or Business
- Fluent English mandatory
- Over five years' experience in online marketing, online media, digital assets management, digital projects and or digital, advertising or media agency experience
- Strong customer service mentality
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working on websites and with content management systems
- Solid understanding on online media, traffic generation and digital eco-systems (Owned, Paid, Shared, Earned)
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Take responsibility and is prepared to deal with situations and "make a call" when required
- Can take charge and enforce time lines when necessary
- Can do attitude and is not afraid to fail
- Sense of humour when it's needed!
This global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Marketing Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551