Client Development Manager (Luxury)
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + +Fixed Allowance+Provident Fund+Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 retail Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Salary Field: THB100k – 120k + Fixed Allowance + Provident Fund + Insurance An exciting Client Development Manager (Luxury) (x1 vacancy) job is now available in a luxury retail business in Bangkok. In this business critical role you will be responsible for CRM and client development, reporting directly to Country Manager.
About the Client Development Manager Role:
The objectives of this role are to strengthen the client development function in Thailand. Also, elaborate, plan and implement client development strategies to ensure business objectives are met. As well as to coordinate with Regional team on all CDM actions and initiatives.
The salary range for this role is THB100k – 120k + Fixed Allowance + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Working closely with Regional CDM team, Local Retail team, Visual Merchandising, PR, and Merchandising
- Responsible for the collection launch events / activities
- Responsible for the sales driven events / initiatives
- Other special or ad-hoc initiatives to be assigned by the Country Manager / Regional CDM
- Contact suppliers to work on the event details and ensure it meets Dior standards
- Monitor Client Pyramid evolution
- Work with each boutique to improve business through CDM actions on below aspects: Client Recruitment, Client Development and Client Retention
- Initiate calling campaign
- Ensure training and good utilisation of CDM tools; Mailing, catalogue
- Working closely with the Retail team and record required information in CDM database
- Monitor Client treatment initiative i.e, New year, Chinese New Year, Mid-Autumn, Birthday
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of Client lists for the different purposes
- Sourcing for the local production and distribution
- Receive feedback from the team for better improvement
- Prepare the budget for gifting and relevant purpose
- Working closely with the Retail team, Regional CDM and Merchandising to arrange the client’s trip
- Monitor sales from the trip
- Working closely with Finance to prepare the budget for annual CDM plans and activities ▪ Events ▪ Gifting ▪ Trips
- Analyse from the CDM database and prepare the required reports
- Event reports (preparation, feedback)
To succeed in this role, you will need the ability to work closely and effectively with local and regional team.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in similar capacity
- Experience in Luxury retail will be advantage
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good in Problem Analysis and Problem Solving
- Excellent customer service - Attention to detail and accuracy
- Patience, takes initiative, ability to handle stress, good team player, charismatic personality, confident and motivated
- Professional, polished, presentable outlook and disposition
A French fashion designer, best known as the founder of one of the world's top fashion houses which is now all around the world.
If you are driven, determined and want to take next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Boutique Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551