E-CRM Manager (E-Commerce)
Salary THB40000 - THB70000 per month + provident fund + insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Piyatas Suthapornpat
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 advertising-and-pr Bangkok TH THB 40000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Salary Field: THB40k - 70k per month + Provident Fund + Insurance An exciting E-CRM Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global advertising firms. This is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Global Head of Marketing Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including CRM, database analysis, and market research.
The salary range for this role is THB40k - 70k per month + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Managing client email marketing database using ProCampaign platform
- Planning consumer eCRM life-cycle and creation of triggered newsletters
- Creation and delivery of newsletters to targeted BDF newsletter subscribers (creation,copy,design,images, setup, testing, processing)
- Enriching client database (subscriber acquisition, uploading data from online and offline activities)
- Optimisation of newsletters (open rate, click rate, opt-out rate)
- Sweepstake management (form & content management in Sitecore)
- Integration of WOM Campaigns in Sitecore
- Explore and recommend new ways/channels doing CRM according to market needs and consumer behaviour, not limited to email/newsletter
- Develop a holistic campaign planning integrated eCRM driving further excellent life-time customer value
- Create seamless eCRM multi-channel journey leveraging both traditional tool and new technology according to business objectives
- Managing CRM data structure and handling data migration systematically
- Simplify KPI dashboard for Campaign – eCommerce-CRM to increase efficiency. Making use of insight data for better performance
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital marketing.
- Strong experience in CRM especially in online platform, developing and executing an eCRM strategy plan to achieve performance outcomes, including traffic and revenue generation
- Demonstrate excellent planning, organisational and time management skill and ability to work in dynamic and team environment
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing, or a related discipline
- Experience in analysing consumer and marketing trends and performances
- Fluent and articulate in English (both oral and written)
This global advertising firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting E-CRM Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551