Marketing Communication Specialist
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Group Insurance
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 29 June 20192019-06-29 2019-08-28 consultancy Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Communication Specialist (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at an international consulting company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Communication Specialist Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing strategies aligned with business targets, and working with the Business Development Team and Key Account Managers to prepare for meetings and pitches to prospective clients.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - 100k per month + Group Insurance.
- Conducting research into our clients and market trends to identify new marketing themes and adjust marketing messaging accordingly
- Designing and implementing marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Promoting the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Supporting the Business Development Team with preparation for meetings and pitches to prospective clients, including development of sales marketing materials and presentations
- Working with the Digital Marketing Executive to create an engaging monthly social media content calendar; and
- Creating and writing content (English) for the website and monthly newsletter
To succeed in the Marketing Communication Specialist job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- A Thai national with excellent communication skills; both English and Thai, writing and speaking
- At least five years’ work experience as a marketing communications specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress, a plus
- Solid working knowledge of MS-Office products: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel and a willingness to learn new database systems
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media a plus
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proactive and dynamic – can problem solve, take initiative and collaborate with the team.
- At least a university degree or equivalent in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations, English or a related field
The successful marketing communication specialist will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Communication Specialist job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551