Digital Marketing Manager
Salary THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Allowance + Health Insurance
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-08-13 marketing Bangkok TH THB 100000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected digital insurance firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Digital Marketing Manager to handle the commercial performance of the digital marketing acquisition channels (PPC, SEO, display, social, affiliates etc.) and budget and agency relationships that go with them. Through constant refinement and optimisation, the digital Marketing Manager will increase sales whilst driving down our cost per acquisition. He/she will work as part of a team that includes UX Managers, Webmasters, Web Developers, Analysts and Brand Managers to deliver great experiences for the customers whilst meeting commercial objectives.
The salary range for this role is THB100k - 130k per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Allowance + Health Insurance.
- Own the key digital media acquisition channels of PPC, SEO, display, social media and affiliates and associated commercial targets
- Development of the digital media acquisition plan and the management of the subsequent budget
- Day-to-day management of all digital media agencies who work on the acquisition channels to ensure KPIs are met
- Own tracking, analytics and analysis across all digital media acquisition channels, providing weekly performance reporting against KPIs; to include review of the week and a plan for the week ahead
- Work with Contact Centre Manager to ensure inbound calls from digital media and outbound calls from online leads are as effective as possible to help raise contact centre conversion rates
- Support the conversion rate optimisation strategy by working closely with the UX Manager, providing insight from digital media where appropriate
To succeed in this role you need to be data driven and possess a keen understanding of digital marketing.
- Five or more years of digital acquisition marketing experience; preference will be given to candidates who have experience in e-commerce and financial services environments
- Deep understanding of PPC, SEO, display, social, affiliates etc. with an emphasis on constant optimisation.
- Management of a substantial digital media budget
- Clear communications and presentation of digital marketing results and concepts to varied stakeholders.
- Management of digital marketing agencies to commercial targets
- Expertise in Google Analytics and deriving actionable insight from it. Working knowledge of: Maxymiser and SessionCam is preferable
- Passionate about digital marketing; research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications or related discipline preferred
- Fluent in English and Thai due to the nature of the business
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have Ssperb analytical skills and systematic approach to problem-solving, if you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Marketing Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551