Business Development & Marketing Manager (Arabic speaking)
Salary THB60000 - THB100000 per month + Insurance (including family) + Performance Bonus
Consultant Pidarak Trithosset
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 medical-and-nursing Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 60000 100000 100000 MONTH Bunrungrad hospital https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/bumrungrad-logo.gif
As the Business Development & Marketing Manager (Arabic speaking) (x1 vacancy), you will drive business development and marketing activities across key Arabic markets and business partners, including referral offices and government accounts, to accelerate performance and brand growth.
About the Business Development & Marketing Manager (Arabic speaking) Role:
As the Arabic Business Development Manager, you will execute key marketing initiatives in key Arabic markets (advertising, PR, social media (agency management), paid search, print marketing content. You will also monitor and report business performance of the market and improve volume, revenue, profitability and cost.
The salary range for this role is THB60k to THB100k + Insurance (including family) + Performance Bonus.
- Develop and execute team’s goal, action, and KPIs that support strategies and business plans for Arabic-speaking markets and key accounts
- Identify, evaluate, and develop new geographic markets, patient segments, and recruitment channels (eg. self-pay, medical referrers, insurance and etc.) to accelerate new Arabic patient recruitment
- Develop and manage Bumrungrad Arabic referral offices and key accounts to strengthen the Bumrungrad brand, develop effective marketing & business development strategies, increase referral performance, and support patient referrals to achieve department goals
- Introduce new products and services to profitably meet the needs of the Arabic markets
- Input to improve recruitment, orientation, and training for Arabic referral offices
- Monitor, report, and improve volume, revenue, expenses and profitability of key referral markets
- Monthly unit goal & KPIs performance review and adjust goals as needed with report to supervisors
Arabic Marketing Management
- Develop Arabic marketing communication plan as part of business plan to establish and enhance the hospital brand in designated markets
- Execute and support Arabic marketing activities per business plan
- Ensure effective communication about hospital products/services and related information to Arabic referral offices and their patients
To succeed in this role, you will need to work with the hospital’s top executives, referral centre, medical coordination office, marketing specialists, related departments and healthcare providers to support market activities, help maintain or improve the quality of service and communication to Arabic referrers and their patients. You will also manage customer feedback of patients sent through referral offices.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Nursing Science or Healthcare Administration or Marketing (prefer marketing)
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales, BD, or marketing management involving Arabic markets
- At least 3 years’ experience with sales, marketing, or business development in the healthcare sector
- Proven ability to develop profitable business relationships across borders internationally
- Familiarity with and ability to get results in both Arabic and Asian business environments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to present, explain and defend his/her ideas clearly in English and Arabic; proficiency in Thai will be an advantageous
- Familiarity with clinical care and hospital services is a plus
- Arabic native speaker is preferable due to the nature of the work
This hospital needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Business Development & Marketing Manager (Arabic speaking) is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551