Customer Experience Manager
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Bonus + Group insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 property-and-housing Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A Customer Experience Manager job has just become available within the real estate industry.
About Customer Experience Manager – Real Estate Role:
In this business-critical role, you will design the life-cycle of a company product, receive and evaluate customer feedback as well as monitor all processes that come into direct contact with the customer.
Salary range: THB100K - 120K per month + bonus + provident fund + group insurance.
- Responsible for the product cycle, ensuring that a quality product gets approved for mass distribution without worries of failure
- In charge of some customer engagement tasks by using controlled test groups to design attractive and relevant content for target audiences (whether with or without writing help)
- Monitor and track the progress of product on the market (such as research papers or packaging for example) and steer the production and distribution towards proper channels
- This person will be the first and last responsible when it comes to customer evaluation and feedback, giving them unprecedented freedom of analysis when it comes to redesigning an existing service or product
- Once a product reaches the end of its life-cycle, this person will ensure that the company can maximise profits before pulling the plug on the production and distribution, taking the best elements of that product and implementing it into the next iteration
- Knowledgeable in Digital marketing and innovation will be advantaged and preferred
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess an unrivalled knowledge of consumer marketing in the specific sector.
- Previous experience as a consumer marketing manager would be a strong advantage
- Passionate and driven marketing manager with up to date knowledge of cutting edge marketing techniques
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities
- Degree educated ideally in marketing field or in a relevant degree
- A minimum of five to seven years' marketing experience
- Large company consumer marketing experience but with a strong commercial and entrepreneurial outlook
Thailand’s leading developer of quality houses, townhouses and condominiums with over 30 years' experience and hundreds of projects across Thailand and overseas.
If you are someone who is dynamic and strategic and looking for new challenges in a great working environment, this role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551