E-Commerce Project Manager
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Allowance + Insurance
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 new-media-and-internet Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
Salary field: THB 100k-150K per month + Allowance + Insurance An excellent E-Commerce Project Manager (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the SEA's leading E-Commerce companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with international clients.
About the E-Commerce Project Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality e-Commerce services to your clients. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing related activities, including client's brand management, market research and promotion strategies.
The salary range for this role is THB 100k-150K per month + Allowance + Insurance
- Advise and execute end-to-end e-commerce solutions for both International and Local brand clients. (business planning, product assortment, pricing strategy, promotion management, online advertisement, supply chain management, sales & data analytics and performance review with project P&L)
- Manage brands’ own e-commerce website, eStores on marketplaces, Social Commerce channels,
- Prepare and conduct weekly and monthly performance reviews with clients
- Work closely with internal departments and external parties to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly,
- Build strong relationship with clients and other parties
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and posses a keen understanding of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing.
- Over two years' professional working experience in e-commerce and/or Digital Marketing and/or Online Advertisement in retail for International brand or project management role is an advantage
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English, written and oral
- Positive attitude and able to demonstrate the abilities to meet clients’ expectations with sense of emergency and strong service mindset
- High sense of commercial, negotiation skill with clients and other parties
- Be proactive and very good problem solver
- Entrepreneurship with risk management skill
- Superior in data analytical skill and detail-oriented
- Very good in people management, leadership skill and team player
- Able to work with multi-national environment
- Good knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office
The successful E-Commerce Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in central Bangkok office.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting E-Commerce Project Management.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551