Head of Digital Marketing
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading FMCG company has a job vacancy for a Head of Digital Marketing to develop marketing plan and execution through digital channel to drive the business vision and achieve company target.
About Head of Digital Marketing Role:
As a Head of Digital Marketing, you will design, develop, manage, monitor and strategise on-line communication. Scope of work will cover 3C - content management across company, social media and own media touch point, community management (database, website, loyalty program, consumer engagement), customer campaign by leveraging online space and ensuring most effectiveness and efficiency of all online activities and sales conversion.
Develop Digital Marketing Strategy
- Define the strategic directions of online to support brand and promote company strategic direction
- Provide the road map that identify strategy and action plan to reach the target set in three to five years'
- Manage and control team to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of all activities for internet marketing including corporate website, online social media and agency website and social campaign
- Track worldwide digital trends, competitive move online and social media
- Review & evaluate new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Lead Digital Marketing Implementation - Digital Communication
- Collaborate with internal teams to create digital asset, landing pages and optimise user experience
- Determine appropriate branded digital content for on and off site
- Target consumer
- Develop targeted campaigns with sound measurement to monitor and report on effectiveness, leading to the continuous improvement of experience, business results, optimise campaign scheduling and deeper customer relationships
- Own and utilise database, analytics, and CRM platform to drive conversion and constant improvement & innovation
- Digital Media
- Align key social media strategy and maintain social media presence eg. Line and Facebook, YouTube and etc.
- Digital Optimisation
- Using web analytics software to monitor & measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and also assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and align with customer touch points & journey
- Consumer Insight
- Identify brand & customer trends and insights to optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital campaigns
To succeed in the Head of Digital Marketing job, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Marketing Director to drive brand growth through all digital channel.
- 8 to 10 years' experience in digital marketing and e-commerce position, FMCG business
- Experience in multinational company
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551