Salary Attractive benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-18 retail Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 60000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A CRM Specialist job has just become available at one of the international retailers of body, face, fragrances and home proudcts. In this role, you will work closely with functional teams to maximise customer relationships.
About the CRM Specialist Role:
This new job as CRM Specialist will be in charge of managing and analyse data of sales, customer, etc in order to initiate, plan and lead the execution of loyalty program. Working closely with the relevant functional teams to maximise the customer relationships, providing the data insights or required info.
- Manage and analyse data about sales records, customer spending, buying pattern, type of customers and response to marketing campaigns and channel preferences
- Initiate, plan and lead the execution of loyalty program for both online and retail stores to drive customer retention and increase customer lifetime value
- Identify different customer's profiles to reduce churning rate and improve retention rate
- Identify customer needs and behaviour and define a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy that would create an amazing shopping experience while providing and effective sales funnel
- Working closely with cross functional teams provide guidance on how to maximise current and prospective customer relationships, providing data-driven insights on customer interactions across channels
- Deliver result and analysis for each month/campaign and suggest implication and future improvement
To succeed in this CRM Specialist role, you will need to possess a keen interest in skincare & beauty products, retail, and e-commerce. You must also be in-tune with current events, trends and the latest in data-driven marketing's best practices across all channels.
- One to three years' experience in marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in e-commerce and retail
- Strong analytical, problem solving, strategic, and data visualisation skills
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent customer foresight
- Flexible, dedicated, driven with positive attitude and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Good communication in English and Thai
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office, power user of Excel
This international retailer needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined, with great data analytical skills, this role is for you. You will be a part of a solid and dynamic team that values experiences and their people.
Apply now to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551