Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-05 new-media-and-internet Bangkok TH THB 100000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An rapidly expanding international retail company is looking for a talented e-Commerce Manager in Bangkok to take a newly created role. In this job you will lead a team and be responsible for all e-commerce related functions.
About the e-Commerce Manager Role:
This role will be building the online commerce capability of the company. The e-Commerce Manager will assume overall e-commerce business unit leadership for the enterprise, including P&L responsibility for the online channel.
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, customer experience design, customer service, web analytic and web technologies
- Evaluate, prioritise, develop, manage, implement and test e-commerce initiatives
- Execute content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase e-commerce sales and profitability
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop e-commerce solutions
To succeed in the e-Commerce Manager role, you will need to identify, select and manage external technology business partners including e-commerce platform providers, payment (gateway) providers and fulfilment service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum five years’ experience in B2C or B2B e-commerce in the retail industry
- Proven leadership of large e-commerce projects
- Experience with extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Excellent people management skills and experience in team building & recruiting
- Strong English proficiency is a must
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- Strong decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives
This company is the clear number one in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented e-commerce professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is e-Commerce Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss the role.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551