Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-04 marketing Bangkok TH THB 100000 400000 400000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Digital Marketing Manager job in a prestigious international company has just become available.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
A Digital Marketing Manager is expected to act in a leadership role and fulfil the following scopes of work.
- Oversee digital marketing outreach to deliver positive consumer experience through SEM, SEO, social media marketing, online PR, display ads, affiliate marketing network, mobile marketing and other digital innovative tools/channels
- Plan and execute all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns in cooperation with digital agencies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Set up estimated budgets and resources according to the strategic plans
- Work with internal business unit to develop digital activities and e-commerce channel
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
To succeed in this Digital Marketing Manager role, you should have prior experience in digital marketing or business development.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website ans social media analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in you career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551