Senior e-Commerce Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-04 fashion Bangkok TH THB 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Senior e-Commerce Manager job has just become available at one of the leading fashion companies in Thailand.
About the Senior e-Commerce Manager Role:
In this business you will report directly to the Managing Director and be responsible to overlook the e-commerce business, build up the team and to overlook the whole department.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Act as a project manager to evaluate, prioritise, develop, manage, implement and test e-commerce initiatives
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Develop and oversee the effective planning
- Execute content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to e-commerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop e-commerce solutions
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase e-commerce sales and profitability
- Identify new areas of E-commerce opportunity beyond current organisational thinking
- Develop rigorous test and learn methodologies to drive improvements across the entire conversion funnel
- Implement digital analytics systems and tools to track and optimise the sales experience across all digital interactions
To succeed in the Senior e-Commerce Manager job, you will need to have the ability to start the project from the beginning and build up a strong team to achieve great results.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or any related field
- At least five years of experience in B2C or B2B e-commerce in the fashion retail industry
- Proven leadership of large e-commerce projects
- Experience with extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Excellent people management skills and experience in team building & recruiting
- Strong English proficiency is a must
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- Strong decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Business minded and technically savvy
This fashion apparel company has different brands in their portfolio for both men & women and accessories. The company exists for over 50 years and keeps on growing and expanding. Expansions not only happen in Thailand but also to other South East Asian countries. The company, principally family owned, is committed to combine entrepreneurial vision with a high standard of professionalism in order to deliver quality products and meet the dynamics of change.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior e-Commerce Manager role is for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551