Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 19 December 2018 2018-12-19fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Marketing Manager to be based in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team in brand and category marketing, trade marketing and digital marketing to support the business vision of the company.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring product portfolio and communications are strong in brands, categories and digital marketing. You will reach target operators through branding awareness and engaging activities that lead to purchasing, brand royalty and re-purchasing. You will also manage a team of marketers, digital marketers and trade marketers to deliver first-class execution and achieve business targets.
- Work with SEA marketing team to understand the direction of SEA and set a direction for Thailand with the alignment and within country circumstances
- Review product portfolio across all sales channels to ensure they are competitive and are top in the market
- Work within Food Service Unit and across functions to gain understanding and insights and to achieve business target
- Lead a team of brand and category marketing, trade marketing and digital marketing professionals; ensure teams are synchronised within and with other functions to deliver business results
- Be insightful with marketing trends, able to recommend marketing trends; build and sustain relationships with external marketing communities
- Build, develop, and manage high performing team, ensuring alignment to Food Service department strategy and providing appropriate priorities, goals, processes, and resources; build talent pipeline
To succeed in this Marketing Manager role, you should have prior experience in marketing as a manager with strong communication skills.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- At least seven years' experience in a marketing managerial role, FMCG industry is a plus
- Preferably keen on marketing below-the-line and digital marketing
- Experience working in a matrix organisation
- Leadership, accountability and responsibility; excellent communication and analytical skills; winning attitude
- Proficient in verbal and written English
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of marketing and enjoy working within a team-centric environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Marketing Manager role.
Apply for this opportunity today.