Digital Marketing Manager
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 electronics 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global consumer electronics firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Department Manager, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining online marketing communications strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside product marketing and marketing communications team. You will also take the lead providing direction to all online marketing-related activities.
- Plan and develop digital marketing strategy in-line with company vision and objectives
- Liase with product marketing team to develop and implement digital marketing plan for each category
- Lead development and maintenance of own media such as website, Facebook, Line, etc.
- Manage third party counterparts such as media, creative, and digital agencies
- Build good relationship with KOLs and influencers
- Liaise with sales team and lead discussion on digital marketing agenda with trade partners
- Work closely with regional and global team to leverage group digital initiatives and ensure execution alignment
- Manage and utilise data marketing for both branding and performance objectives
- Deliver digital KPIs with clear measurement and regular tracking for continuous improvement
- Drive e-commerce through performance marketing tools
To succeed in this Digital Marketing Manager role, you should have prior experience in digital marketing or business development.
- Master’s degree in related field
- Two to five years' solid experience (Assistant Manager/ Manager level) in digital marketing, online business development
- Minimum five years' experiences in online/offline marketing communications
- Ability to manage both managerial (strategy) and operational (execution) tasks
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Good creativity and ability to initiate digital marketing campaigns
- Understanding digital tools such as SEO/SEM, social media, website, digital advertising, etc.
- Good digital technical know-how to smoothly run back-end operations
- Ability to set and manage budgets with clear prioritisation and measures
- Experience managing third parties such as media and creative agencies, trade partners, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of working across different departments
- Excellent verbal and written English proficiency
- Experience in an online agency or e-commerce business is a plus
This international consumer electronics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of
expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.