Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 leisure-and-sport 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A new Digital Marketing Manager role has just become available at a very well known American multinational entertainment company. This position reports directly to the CEO and will work closely with the digital regional team in Hong Kong.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
You will be responsible to develop and overlook the digital strategy to promote the company and their clients.
- Overlook digital advertising strategy
- Setup tools to drive efficiency
- Drive innovation and ensure that team members are adhering to best practices
- Develop and execute data capturing strategy/techniques
- Provide digital consultancy and training to local marketing teams
- Overlook social media strategy - best practices, content strategy, driving conversion, identify KOLs
- Work with marketing teams to grow branded social channels and artist social media channels
- Drive the regional digital CRM strategy locally and ensure that local market is adhering to best practices
To succeed in the role of Digital Marketing Manager you will need to have a great understanding and knowledge in social media & digital trends and have a broad experience in using social media and website analytical tools such as Google analytics, Youtube analytics, Facebook insights and Instagram insights.
- University graduate in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communication or Business related disciplines.
- Minimum of six years of experience in the digital space with at least two years at a managerial level
- Experience in using social media and website analytical tools such as Google analytics, Youtube analytics, Facebook insights and Instagram insights
- Good understanding of digital advertising and media buying platforms such as Google adwords and Facebook ads manager
- Experienced in establishing brand awareness through online channels
- Able to work independently to drive change and be innovative
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and effectively utilise captured data for digital marketing purposes
- Strong drive to achieve desired business results
- Excellent verbal and written communication
This music entertainment company is straightforward and very result-oriented focused. They share an inspiring organisation culture.
If you are highly motivated, and have a passion for music and digital, then this Digital Marketing Manager opportunity is right for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.