Digital Media Planing Director - Digital Media Agency
Salary THB150000 - THB180000 per month + Attractive Incentive
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-07 media 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Digital Media Planning Director job has just become available at well-known digital media agency. Reporting directly to the management team, this is a role for a marketer who is strong in programmatic, can manage consumer touchpoint, customer journey and make the marketing plan for customers.
About the Digital Media Planing Director - Digital Media Agency Role:
In this digital and online business, you will be responsible for strategising and helping to set the direction. You have to work closely with the Client Service Manager and digital media planning team and take the lead providing direction to achieve the goals.
- Preparing a digital media plan and execution based on strategic planner insights
- Managing and leading the digital media team
- Managing customer touch points and customer journey
- Recommending and implementing research that will aid in the consumer insights gathering and strategic process, including digital and social testing
- Analysing consumer data and conducting primary research with a trained sensitive eye for those insights that spark the creative process
- Crafting consumer-driven creative briefs and providing clear persuasive briefings to creative personnel
To succeed in the Digital Media Planning Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Direct experience in an advertising agency strongly preferred
- Must have programmatic knowledge
- Experience in digital media planning; Google, Facebook, Line, Instagram
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or other related fields
- At least seven years’ experiences in digital media planning in an advertising or digital agency
- Good background in marketing management, strategic planning and execution
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, digital project management, logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good command of English
This company is beyond digital media agency and they lead this new movement with advanced technology. Moreover, they keep creating better value in the world. Their headquarter is based in Japan and they have more than 20 group companies across different countries including Thailand.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the challenge, this Digital Media Planing Director - Digital Media Agency is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.