Marketing Manager - Online Game
Salary Excellence Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-07 marketing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As the Marketing Manager, you will develop marketing strategies, execute campaigns for both online and offline including manage user and partnership in the fields of e-commerce business.
About the Marketing Manager - Online Game Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Marketing Manager will play a key role in the development of marketing strategies and success in its new Bangkok office.
- Define the marketing strategy/plan for the digital entertainment platform in Thailand
- Plan and execute online and offline marketing campaigns for branding and market growth
- Manage and drive online user acquisition (both existing and new channels) through online/offline methods and partnerships
- Manage and coordinate a team of marketing associates in the implementation of marketing plans
- Identify and work closely with 3rd party agencies and management team from headquarter to support the plan if needed
- Develop, negotiate and manage marketing channel partners
- Review and analyse all key marketing metrics on daily basis
- Report business progress with quantitative data regularly
- Responsible for any task assigned by Country Manager
To succeed in this Marketing Manager - Online Game role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of behaviour of game online customer in Thailand.
- At least five years’ experience in creative marketing in Thailand
- Experienced in planning, organising, and executing large offline events
- Previous experience in digital entertainment or internet business is a plus
- Prior team management experience will be a bonus
- Highly creative and innovative
- Deep understanding of local market
- Competent in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Good degree from recognised university
The successful Marketing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record in marketing field, has passion in game online and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Marketing Manager - Online Game role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.