Marketing Advisor (e-Commerce)
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A rapidly expanding e-commerce business is looking for a talented marketing Advisor in Bangkok to take a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Marketing Advisor (e-Commerce) Role:
As the Marketing Advisor (e-Commerce) you are required to plan/develop marketing strategy, manage local platform and build campaigns/activities in local market.
- Responsible for local platform, market promotion, product and brand localisation, from the formulation of go-to-market strategies, budgets to implementation
- Deliver customer portrait and successfully drive awareness, adoption, and usage of website B2B service through innovative, scalable and leverageable programs - including conferences, nurture & loyalty programs, user group and customer reference program
- Build an ecosystem among stakeholders, integrating local resources such as chambers of commerce, government agencies, academic institutions, etc. to promote and strengthen the linkage to website
- Build integrated online/offline marketing campaigns that drive demand and leads through acquisition of new customers – including campaign execution, monitor and track campaign results using analytical and reporting capabilities to measure the performance of marketing campaigns (ROI)
- Content management for KA sellers and success stories
- Responsible for conducting data analysis on all market launch activities (online and offline) and provide the operation and sales departments data reports and feedback from the seller timely.
- Effective and comprehensive cross-department coordination with central marketing team to ensure the smooth landing of the marketing initiative from headquarter with efficiency.
To succeed in this role, you will need to effectively communication with head quarter, well understanding in local market, online/offline, competition and products. You will need to localise and execute marketing campaigns and activities.
- Deep understanding of social media platform such as FB, Instagram etc
- Experience of brand localisation and community management, able to deliver content/design implementation according to various marketing initiative
- Being an expert in integrating resources, with an insight of the local business community and good relationship with local media group and association of commerce
- Outstanding of both local business demand and pain points, able to respond and feedback through a systematic approach, able to deliver insight and market predictability with strategic thinking skills
- Capability of logical thinking, with experience in large-scale event marketing, be able to independently complete the project from plan till implementation and collaborate with other parties to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Capability of numerical thinking, able to analyse the ROI based on total input and delivery timely
- At least five years’ marketing experience, digital marketing operation with tracked scalability has priority
- Experience in b2b business marketing, and brand management is a plus
- High proficiency in English, Chinese language is a plus due to the nature of the business
This company is well-known amongst the e-commerce business. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, strong in online/offline business and want to take the next step in dynamic environment, this Marketing Advisor (e-Commerce) is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.