Country Head of e-Payment
Salary Attractive PackageFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-24 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A rapidly expanding online retail and money service company is looking for a Country Head of e-Payment. In this job, you will manage and lead the business and plan for the long-term strategy of the business.
About the Country Head of e-Payment Role:
In this fast growing business of e-commerce and online, you will lead the business strategy and execution, also work closely with tech team from one of the best e-commerce companies in the world on agile development of acquiring new offline merchant. You will need to have strong communication skills and customer service attitude is essential. As a Country Head of e-Payment, you should also be results-driven and help us achieve our business goals.
- Set and monitor marketing plan and the business goal
- Responsible for supporting both the growth of the business from the commercial side whilst also ensuring state of the art technology is being produced for the consumers.
- Act as a point of contact between partner and internal management, negotiate the deal, draft & review term sheets/contracts for closing the deal
- Deliver space /sales analysis reports (including presenting space performance and strategies for improvement to CEO)
- Organise, manage, supervise and oversee overall service operation team (merchant management, customer service management, billing & settlement management and risk management teams) to ensure that all processes run smoothly, accuracy and effectively
- Maintain high standards of service and quality, accuracy and efficiency of own and/or team achievements
- Analyse business / industry trends to develop strategies & plans in order to support these growing areas.
- Work closely with third party and laws firm for regulation and some important issues
To succeed in the Country Head of e-Payment job, you will need to have merchants principles and space strategies to achieve business sales targets and be the guardian of those principles in all space changes to ensure consistency in application.
- At least five years’ experience in marketing, sales or business development from a leading e-commerce, financial service, banking or payment related business (eg. credit card, e-wallet)
- Experience working within multinational organisations and managing multiple parties' expectations.
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Strategic thinking with solid analytical skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Thai due to the nature of the business
This is a new business of this company but you will have the opportunity to work with the professional tech team who has done the project for well-known e-payment in China and across Asia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.