Head of Digital Marketing (Start-Up)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-26 financial-services 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Head of Digital Marketing job with the opportunity to work closely with the partner team support from Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand has just become available. This role is for someone who can work independently, self-motivated and want to lead your own product in your innovative style.
About the Head of Digital Marketing (Start-Up) Role:
In this rapidly growing of technology business, you will be responsible for initialising marketing strategy for digital and off-line business plan. You will need to have great passion for travel & payments, with a good understanding of Thai users.
- Lead and execute the overall marketing strategy (digital & offline) for product launch and customer acquisitions
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Execute digital user acquisition campaign across all digital marketing channels including organic search, organic social and other paid performance channels (e.g. Paid Search, Facebook, Display, Google Adwords and etc.)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Create brand and community awareness through social and community engagement, eg. content creation on social media channels, partnerships with influencers and etc.
- Align all campaign creative/materials with overall master brand strategy
- Plan and organise offline activation and other branding events on a project basis
- Build and manage relationship with prospective and current marketing partners
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
To succeed in this Head of Digital Marketing (Start-Up) role, you will need to suggest and implement new initiatives with the aim to offer best experience for our users and do not mind getting your hands dirty in order to get things done in tight time-line.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- At least five years of proven track record in marketing
- At least two years experiences in a digital marketing admin/manager role
- Experience in dealing with web/app analytic, performance marketing, SEO, SEM, ASO and etc.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing or experience in managing social media, blogs or other digital content will have an advantage
- Passionate traveller and always look for ways on how to save time & money
- Understand that start-up marketing requires creative design of marketing campaigns and strategically setting short & long terms goals
The successful Head of Digital Marketing (Start-Up) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. You will have great support from an experienced team and directly report to the Country Manager in Thailand
If you are driven, determined and want to utilise your ability in terms of analysing and implementing the Thailand market, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.