Digital Marketing Manager (e-Commerce)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 24 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Digital Marketing Manager job with opportunity to work closely with a great team support from Hong Kong has just become available. Report directly to the COO, this is the role for a candidate who can work independently and is self-motivated.
About the Digital Marketing Manager (e-Commerce) Role:
In this e-commerce and delivery business, you will be responsible for initialising marketing strategy for e-commerce business plan. You will grow the business with clients by providing solutions to customer's needs. You will report directly to COO and have great support from an expert team in Hong Kong.
- A strong knowledge of On page SEO best practices such as identifying issues and implementing fixes to website pages, content, keyword density, titles and headers and etc.
- Confidence in applying the latest off page SEO methods such as link acquisition strategies
- Thorough knowledge of the setup, maintenance and management of Google Adword campaigns
- A good understanding of re-targeting methods and management
- Experience handling and setting up email marketing campaigns
- Social media, namely Facebook and Instagram, marketing experience of managing ad campaigns and general account management
- In-depth knowledge of Google analytic and other general marketing software tools
- The ability to view and analyse data to generate reporting for clientele
To succeed in this Digital Marketing Manager (e-Commerce) job, you will need to identify customers needs and have strong digital marketing knowledge.
- Thai nationality due to the company's working environment
- Good written, reading and spoken English or Chinese ability
- At least two years experiences in a digital marketing admin/manager role
- Keen willingness to learn and adapt their skill set towards our style of marketing
- A punctual, team player attitude
- Desire to advance their career and salary within a growing company
- Confidence to share the ideas and vision
The successful Digital Marketing Manager (e-Commerce) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. You will have great support from an experienced team.
If you are driven, determined and want to utilise your ability in terms of analysing and implementing the Thailand market, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.