e-Commerce Manager -Fashion Retail
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-09-21 fashion 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding fashion retailer is looking for a talented e-Commerce Manager -Fashion Retail in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all e-commerce functions.
About the e-Commerce Manager -Fashion Retail Role:
In this business critical role you will manage and plan EC marketing, all related activities and develop related campaign for e-commerce business.
- Be responsible for the entire e-Commerce business result with P&L objectives
- Analyse e-Commerce site, decide and prepare contents (category, products & banners), check & control local warehouse situation, manage irregular inquiries from customer center, plan multi-channel digital activities to boost traffic, and make sure everything is on track to maximise sales & profit
- Need to deeply co-work with local Sales team, marketing team, and Inventory Control team as well as Regional head office plus e-Commerce teams in each country
- Ad-hoc work involved because of the initial start-up environment
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of e-commerce business and digital marketing.
- Excellent command of listening, speaking, reading and writing both of Thai and English to communicate with stakeholders involved that are proficient in the languages
- Thai nationality due to nature of job
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in related fields
- Good knowledge and experience on e-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- Merchant/Marketer (+ Engineer) mindset to drive business and profit
- Capability to lead a team and involve different stakeholders to get things done
- Strong passion and career aspiration for the e-Commerce business
- Fit with culture as creating impact on global economy
- Photoshop/Illustrator skills considered as a plus
A brand of fast retailing, this company has approximately 1,700 stores in 18 markets worldwide including Japan, China, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K., U.S., Australia, Germany, Belgium and Macau. They operate an integrated business model under which they design, manufacture, market and sell high-quality products.
If you are driven, determined, skillful in digital & e-commerce and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting e-Commerce Manager -Fashion Retail job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.