e-Commerce Team Leader - Fashion & Apparel
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-09-21 fashion 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding fashion retailer is looking for a talented e-Commerce Team Leader - Fashion & Apparel in Bangkok to carry out the job responsibilities.
About the e-Commerce Team Leader - Fashion & Apparel Role:
In this business critical role you will manage and plan EC marketing, all related activities and develop related campaign for website and ensure SEO/SEM strategies.
- Generate traffic, fan base, and, thus, EC sales through various marketing tool
- Prepare, propose, and control plan and budget as to achieve EC sales target
- Work with the agency and global/regional team to execute, monitor, and take necessary action as to improve of EC operation based on the result
- Prepare weekly report to update all KPIs set with all stakeholders
- Work with cross function team to create EC marketing campaign on regular basis to enhance EC business
- Manage and develop Site Operation for e-Commerce website
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of e-Commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- Thai nationality due to nature of the job
- Having minimum of three to five years' work experience in Digital Marketing, preferably in e-commerce or FMCG
- Specific hands-on experience with performance marketing channels such as Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Display and Acquisition marketing (App install, E-newsletter subscription)
- Proven record of handling certain budget
- Data driven, with hands on experience in relevant web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong passion and aspiration to create strong EC business In Thailand
- Thai & English communication, leadership and negotiation skill are a must to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Good knowledge of MS Office
A brand of fast retailing, this company has approximately 1,700 stores in 18 markets worldwide including Japan, China, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K., U.S., Australia, Germany, Belgium and Macau. They operate an integrated business model under which they design, manufacture, market and sell high-quality products.
If you are driven, determined, skillful in digital & e-commerce and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting e-Commerce Team Leader - Fashion & Apparel job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.