Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 10 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive e-Commerce Manager job has just been made available, with the opportunity to work closely with the great team support from a leading company from Hong Kong. Report directly to the COO, this is the role for candidate who can work independently and is self-motivated.
About the e-Commerce Manager Role:
In this e-Commerce and delivery business, you will be responsible for initialising e-Commerce strategy & executing the business plan. Growing business with clients by providing solutions to their delivery needs. You will report directly to COO and have the great support from the expert team; local and Hong Kong.
- Be responsible for the creative planning and goods selection of thematic marketing activities, supervise and follow up activities page design, on-line execution and later effect feedback
- Lead a product team to constantly improve key performance indicators and the customer experience, while in line with the overall eCommerce product vision
- Lead team in the planning, implementation and execution of e-Commerce’s promotion initiatives, and effectively control the implementation of the plan
- Collect data and analyse trends and behaviours that will allow the organisation to improve the visitor experience and improve user flow. Troubleshoot, develop optimisation strategies, and facilitate necessary updates and introduction of new features and functionality
- Develop a good understanding of e-commerce systems, platforms, and architecture in order to communicate technical issues in non-technical terms
To succeed in this job, you will need to communicate effectively with the IT partners to prioritise, mitigate, resolve, and report on production issues and causes.
- Five years of working experience in e-Commerce business
- Must be the candidate who is very energetic and flexible
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to communicate in English in excellent level to communicate with English speaking and reading stakeholders
- Be able to work in the new start up business with good attitude
The successful e-Commerce Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. You will have great support from an experienced team and COO from one of the experienced team not only in Hong Kong but America as well.
If you are driven, determined and want to utilise your ability in terms of analysing and implementing the Thailand market, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.