E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Product Director
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 19 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A new E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Product Director role has just become available at one of the biggest international food retail companies in Thailand. This job position reports directly to the AVP Marketing.
About the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Product Director Role:
You will be responsible for the management of the Ecommerce platform product, with the mission to help the company transform the way the customer orders by providing a world class digital ordering experience. In turn, this will help improve the company’s bottom line by making it easier for users to order, increase frequency of purchase and provide a more efficient ordering platform that will reduce costs. This will help the company meet its overall business goals.
- Develop and maintain clear product road maps, activity calendars, and milestone plans to ensure we are on track towards our goal of developing the best ecommerce ordering experience in the market
- Ensure the strategy aligns with the overall vision “Be the leader in Digital Technology, allowing us to connect with ALL our customers across ALL channels: Online / CSC / Dine-in”
- In planning the product road map, take into consideration the following strategy house elements: Easy ordering: smooth customer experience. Easy payment: provide payment options that are relevant to the market. Distribution channels: Partner with other platforms to drive sales Rewards program
- Support the Customer Experience manager to review best practices in the market and constant improvement of the customer experience
- Help coordinate with IT team on product development, customer experience user testing, and overall improvement of conversion rates
- Coordinate with the Digital IT team to ensure delivery on our product road map, on time, within budget and with maximum quality
- Work with the Business Analytics team to properly implement site monitoring technology, analytics tools and identify all the potential site pitfalls and drop off points
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Product Director to continually grow the percentage of delivery sales to Online
- Closely monitor competitive movement in terms of brand communications and regularly review strategy and plan to ensure competitiveness in market place
- Ensure that all campaigns are in line with brand positioning while driving overall brand equity
To succeed in the role of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Product Director you will need to have a broad understanding of Digital Platforms and Technology as it relates to ordering, payment, rewards, database and more.
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing or any related fields
- At least five year experience in Digital Marketing
- At least three years’ Experience Managing an Ecommerce operation
- Strong understanding of Digital Media Channels: Search, FB, Display, RTB, Content Discovery
- Analytic mind with strong excel skills and deductive reasoning
- Experience in Google analytics or Analytic products
- Strong Excel Skills
- Some Web Development and technology understanding is a benefit
- An Eye for Design, User Experience and usage of digital technology
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders that will speak and read in English
- Strong drive for results
The company is a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. They share an inspiring organisation culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organised business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then this opportunity to become the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Product Director is right for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.