Marketing Manager - Real Estate (Bang Pakong)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Chachoengsao Province
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 25 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive new Marketing Manager job opportunity in a leading real estate company based in Bang Pakong, Chachoengsao has just become available.
About the Marketing Manager - Real Estate Role:
In this role you will be responsible for defining the business development strategy and taking the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, online marketing, including brand management.
- Initiate and recommend strategies including excellent business solutions for the company as a project owner
- Conduct a business plan in terms of potential and acquisition for both current and future products according to the company's plan, policy and strategy while focusing also in marketing, product concept, financial, business and legal aspects
- Adopt the prepared study to further develop the projects
- Prepare and implement a marketing plan including preparing corresponding budget plan to be according to the company's policy and strategy
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of marketing.
- Thai nationality due to nature of the job
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor's degree in Real estate, Business Administration, Architecture, Finance, Economic, Engineer and related field
- At least two years working experience of market consultant, product development, marketing, business development in real estate developer or other related business
- Enthusiastic, able to work under pressure, team player, initiative and strong analytical skills
The successful Marketing Manager - Real Estate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised company offers a great working environment with team in brand new offices.
If you are a talented marketing professional currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Marketing Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a leading market company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.