Senior Digital Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 08 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Senior Digital Marketing Manager job has recently become available at a global leading oil and gas operator based in Thailand. You will be responsible for the digital transformation towards a superior customer experience, create new business models, drive operational excellence and enhance customer engagements.
About the Senior Digital Manager Role:
As the Senior Digital Manager, you will be accountable to deliver the lubes target in Thailand by developing & implementing clear long-term digital strategy and vision, aligned to global direction, to deliver both short-term and long-term sustainable profit growth, including ownership for respective portions of accelerated growth roadmaps, regularly updated/refreshed through new insights, marketing opportunities, trends and ideas generation.
- Drive change management through the organisation from internal to external (distributors, customers) and motivate them on this digital journey
- E2E ownership of the full 4Ps of marketing to deliver the lubes targets in the most efficient and impactful way possible
- Be accountable with brand/sectors managers for SP&A planning, execution and return on investment leveraging advanced analytics and insights to plan and evaluate most efficient ways to reach target audience through digital platform - insights generation and digital CVP development
- Manage agencies and vendors to effectively develop outsourced elements of the marketing mix, requiring marketing briefs, contract negotiations, project management, adherence to brand guidelines and timely delivery
- Be the lead for digital tool promotion, campaign management, performance and incentive management
- Own and drive success to e-commerce platforms
- Develop distributor sell-in scenario enablement for program and ensure alliance partner development
- Develop supply chain logistics connectivity for Share to ensure seamless ordering experience and drive markethub usage
- Drive B2C and B2B Lead generation and conversion set up
- Collaborate with retail to explore digital connectivity and design on eco-system
- Ensure seamless integration between online to offline platform execution and enhance media/brand communication in digital space by working closely with brand team
To succeed in this role, you must have at least ten years of experience in digital marketing, e-commerce platform.
- More than ten years in high-performing, customer-focused environment, especially with experience in commercial roles; prior experience in trade/channel/marketing is strongly preferred, including channel penetration, trial creation and conversion to usage/loyalty
- Evidence of strong commercial acumen, especially in sales or marketing roles, and track record for over-delivery on targets; experience working with distributors is desired
- Prior experience delivering impact and efficiency across marketing mix elements is a plus
- Competency in mining customer insights and using advanced analytics and acting on these to reach customers.
- Solution development and creative problem solving
- Successful integration for collaborative development and implementation with global & local teams; good interpersonal skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to effectively manage self/time amongst many competing priorities
- Lubricants knowledge helpful but not required
This global leading oil and gas operator needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Digital Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.