Deputy Manager (e-Commerce Marketing)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bang Na
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 03 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
The successful Deputy Manager (e-Commerce Marketing) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and excellent benefits.
About the Deputy Manager (e-Commerce Marketing) Role:
In this role you will be responsible for the entire e-commerce marketplace. You will also take the lead providing direction to all digital marketing-related activities, including non-digital marketing.
- Work with the digital marketing team in headquarter to develop appropriate layout/design/function e-commerce website to attract user and aim for high conversion
- Work with marketing team (local/headquarter) to develop static landing pages and customer journeys from digital/non-digital marketing to company website with high conversion
- Manage digital/non-digital marketing production cycle ensuring all medias are delivered within timeframe
- Brief and control designer/web developer/production team both internal and external for digital/non-digital marketing production
- Reporting digital/non-digital marketing programs from web and e-commerce point of view; making expert recommendations to improve results
To succeed in the Deputy Manager (e-Commerce Marketing) job, you will need to have the ability to monitor and analyse customer behaviour and usability of site.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communication Arts or any related filed
- Experience at least three to five years in the fields of e-commerce, online marketing
- Experience in e-commerce and online shopping
- Experienced in data analysis in excel, access or other tools (preferable)
- Experienced in HTML and Adobe Analytics (preferable)
- TOIEC 600 up and excellent command in English
This international trading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Deputy Manager (e-Commerce Marketing) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.