Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 12 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist job has just become available at a brand new e-commerce company. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a marketer who can strategise online mechanics.
About the Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist Role:
In this digital and online business, you will strategise and help to set the directions. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and analyse customer journey behaviours by using analytics tools such as Facebook analytics, Firebase and Appsflyer.
- Work with performance marketing and data cruncher to analyse, optimise, improve performance and maximise efficiency of marketing assets (AdWords, Facebook, SEO and etc.)
- Tell stories from data by defining hypothesis from data sources (SQL, Facebook Ads, Analytics Platforms) to deliver strong insights enhancing users acquisition, conversions and retention
- Proactively deliver analytical solutions to support internal parties providing deep-dives and dashboards for strategic decision making
- Coordinate with external parties such as Facebook, Google and 3rd party platforms to support, monitor and update the latest feature to get the most out of those parties
- Coordinate with business analysts and developers to provide requirements for integration of marketing tools such as Facebook Analytics SDK, Firebase SDK, and AppsFlyer SDK
- Ensure effective prioritisation and collaboration by evaluating time-lines and managing expectations to conduct ad-hoc reports
To succeed in the Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical or mathematics disciplines (eg. Business, Statistics, Accounting, Marketing or a related major); Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum three year experience in digital marketing, performance marketing and/or data analytics
- Quantitative background with strong analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Advanced Knowledge of in Facebook analytics and/or similar analytics tool (Google Analytics, Firebase, Google Data Studio, Mobile App Attribution Analytics)
- Strong knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables, Formulas, Logic)
- Understanding of funnel marketing both upper (acquisition) and lower funnel (conversion) by conducting funnel analysis and/or Cohort analysis
- Experience in planning and execution of online advertising campaigns such as optimisation, budget allocation, A/B testing and measuring KPIs (CPC, CPI, CPA, Conversion Rate Abandonment Rate and etc.) by using Facebook Ads & Insights, Google AdWords, SimilarWeb and/or MailChimp
- Knowledge of App Store Optimisation, iTunes Connect and Google Play Console is preferable
- Strong team player with excellent written and spoken communication skills, in Thai and English with interpersonal skills
- A flexible, positive attitude with the ability to manage, prioritise tasks and make decision in a frequently changing environment
- Enjoy following of the latest social media trends, ecommerce trends and customer behaviour
This unique mobile e-commerce platform is designed and optimised specifically for Thailand. Their sole product category is health & beauty and they currently have more than 200 brands signed on board. The assortment of brands that have signed on to platform covers all positioning, including counter brands and trendy brands reviewed by bloggers and KOLs.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.