Digital Marketing Manager (Animal Health)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 22 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading animal health firm is recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this Digital Marketing Manager (Animal Health) job, you will be responsible to lead in identifying digital trends and customers insight.
About the Digital Marketing Manager (Animal Health) Role:
As the Digital Marketing Manager (Animal Health), you will be in charge of the overall digital strategies. You will also plan and develop digital marketing strategy in-line with company vision and objectives.
- Contribute to multi-channel customer engagement, leveraging digital technology, in order to great superior customer experiences
- Provide ideas to capture the voice of the customers through digital channels, in order to improve brands/organisation reputation
- Take lead in identifying digital trends and customers insight in order to propose key digital strategy and digital-solutions
- Guide relevant departments (business unit, training and management) in developing appropriate e-strategies and tactics to meet their business goals
- Be able to monitor and analyse digital data engagement and provide suggestion for improvement
- Outline and document the necessary infrastructure, processes and provide innovative e-solutions cross-brand platforms to better engage stakeholders
- Anticipate digital solutions that will upgrade our interactions with stakeholders
- Develop tools to provide e-solution to manage access to medicines
To succeed in the Digital Marketing Manager (Animal Health) role, you will need to develop and implement sales plan, based on the agreed budget and work closely with other managers.
- MBA or related field
- Master's degree in Communication or Multimedia Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum three years working experience, within multinational companies (pharmaceutical is optional)
- Fluent in Thai and English, both written and spoken
This leading animal health company has an outstanding international reputation in its market. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of sales management and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Digital Marketing Manager (Animal Health) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.